What We Do
Below are commonly-sought tasks by project category; if there is something you need assistance with, which is not specifically listed, feel free to reach out for a consultation via the 'Contact Us' page. Our estimates are free of course; and although we love to talk with our customers, we try to get to the bottom of things during the first conversation.
There are differences between Handymen and Building Tradesmen; . Handymen can work on any project which does not require a building permit, Building Trades profession license, certification, or to be Surety Bonded. Notably there are some handymen businesses whom do have individuals on staff with licenses & certifications, to work on plumbing, HVAC, electrical and other projects within the respective building trades industries; unfortunately we are currently not one of them.
- Until further notice, we are not able to perform any service requiring working above ten feet from the ground or digging any holes. Should these restrictions change, we will post it here.
- Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we will now be accepting service requests on a case-by-case basis. Until further notice, in addition to evaluating the project's complexity and ability to complete performance, we will inquire to whether the project's clients, as well as any individuals the clients have had any contact with within the last fourteen (14) days have experienced the following.
Cough Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing.
or, at least two of these symptoms:
Fever Chills Repeated shaking with chills Muscle Pain Headache Sore throat Recent loss of taste or smell
Thank you for your understanding.
- Install & repair cabinets
- Repair deck or porch.
- Install & repair interior doors, hardware & trim.
- Repair exterior doors & trim.
- Repair & replace exterior door hardware.
- Repair wood & metal fencing.
General Home Tasks:
- Repair & replace door & window screens.
- Install & replace garage door openers.
- Install & repair door & window trim, shades, blinds, curtains & treatments.
- Painting of small jobs.
- Repair drywall.
- Install & replace garage organizer system.
- Install & replace closet organizer system.
- Install & replace shelving & pictures.
- Replace HVAC thermostat.
- Furniture assembly ( knock-down, ready to assemble).
- Install & replace window A/C.
- Install & replace keyed door locks.
Home Automation & Security:
- Install & repair video surveillance system.
- Security bars install.
- Install & repair security & storm shutters.
- Install safe.
- Install & replace hubs & controllers.
- Setup & configure universal remotes.
- Install, configure & replace smart & integrated locks & thermostats.
- Install, replace & configure smart & integrated lighting.
Outdoor Structures & Furniture:
- Assemble & Repair Fire pits
- Assemble or Repair Grills or Outdoor Cooking Equipment
- Install or Repair Outdoor Lighting
- Assemble, Install & Repair Small Patio Structures
- Assemble & Repair Swing Sets or Play Sets
Outdoor Power Equipment:
- Assemble & Maintain Push Mowers
- Assemble & Maintain Lawn & Garden Tractors
- Assemble & Maintain Snow Throwers & Blowers
- Assemble & Maintain Ground Tillers
- Assemble & Maintain Log Splitters
- Install & replace ceiling fans.
- Install & replace receptacles, switches & fixtures.
- Install theater system or media center.
- Install surround sound system.
- Install & replace TV wall mount.
- Repair & replace faucets & fixtures.
- Repair & replace sump pumps.
- Repair leaks.
- Clean drain P-Traps.
- Refill water softener salt.
Computers & Networks:
- Install & repair network outlet & wiring.
- Install, repair, upgrade & troubleshoot computer.
- Purchase, install, configure & troubleshoot wireless access point, wireless router and unmanaged switch.
- Troubleshoot wired & wireless network.
- Install, repair & replace telephone & facsimile outlet & wiring.
- Purchase, setup & configure computers & peripherals.
- Purchase, install, configure & troubleshoot home & SOHO VoIP systems, phones & terminal devices.
Woodworking ( Small Projects):
- Select decorative items - client provide design.
- Design & build seating bench.
- Design & build organizing components.
- Repair & refinish various furniture pieces.
- Replace bicycle headset, crankset & hubsets.
- Repair & replace bicycle chain.
- Repair & replace bicycle brake pads.
- Other bicycle-related tasks - please ask.
- Minor troubleshooting & repair small engines.
Storage & Organization:
- Assemble, Install & Repair Closet Organizers
- Assemble & Install Garage Cabinet Systems
- Assemble & Install Wall Storage Systems
- Assemble & Install Bike Storage Systems
- Assemble Tool Storage Systems
- Assemble, Install & Repair Small Sheds